HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
The Vision Therapy Center
Stephen J. Kaluzne, O.D., P.A.
We are an optometric referral center dedicated to providing the highest quality Vision Therapy to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
The Vision Therapy Center provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- 1-Putt Golf Schools
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Winston-Salem, Wilmington, NC, inston-Salem, Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Leland, Homstead, Jacksonville, Wrightsville, Brunswick county, New Hanover county, Pender, Bolivia, Greensboro, High Point, Lexington, Mt. Airy
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
[an error occurred while processing this directive]