HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
The Kaluzne Visual Performance Center
Stephen J. Kaluzne, O.D., P.A.
Post Trauma Vision Care
Sports Vision Improvement Specialist
We are a specialty optometric vision care practice dedicated to providing the most current Vision Therapy, Sports Vision Training and Neuro Cognitive Training to children and adults, including seniors and athletes. With a highly trained staff and state-of-the art technology, we go beyond 20/20.
The Kaluzne Visual Performance Center provides:
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Non-invasive non-surgical Vision Therapy treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Post Trauma Vision Care, Neurocognitive Training and/or Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Developmental Delays, including Concussions, Stroke, Closed Head Trauma, Whiplash, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- We offer Neurotracker: a virtual reality perceptual-cognitive training program that improves neuro cognitive functioning. Neurotracker is a perceptual-cognitive training technology that helps monitor and improve cognitive functions for everyone - including athletes and students.
- Prescription Eyewear, including cutting edge eyeglasses to correct reading problems and color blindness
ChromaGen® is a patented lens technology for people struggling with reading problems or color blindness. FDA cleared for individuals with reading difficulties, ChromaGen® lenses are non-invasive and effective. No surgery, drugs or chemicals are involved, so there is no risk of side effects or adverse reactions as can sometimes be the case with medical devices and procedures.
Learn about ChromaGen® as
- Vision Therapy and/or Special Prescription Eyewear for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management, Consultation and Referral
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement, including Expert Golf and Putting Coaching
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
We provide neurofeedback, neurotracker, neurocognitive functioning training and enhancement with the Neurotracker learning system, eye screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Winston-Salem, Wilmington, NC, inston-Salem, Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Leland, Homstead, Jacksonville, Wrightsville, Brunswick county, New Hanover county, Pender, Bolivia, Greensboro, High Point, Lexington, Mt. Airy
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
[an error occurred while processing this directive]